[Zbrafish] Searching for a reliable overseas courier...

christian lawrence clawrence at rics.bwh.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 16 15:05:30 EST 2005

Fedex will ship fish domestically.  I've done it for years, and the big
suppliers, like Ekkwill in Florida, also use it.

Overseas is another matter. I've sent them via fedex, but it can be tricky,
depending on what country you're shipping to.

You may want to check with folks over at ZIRC about how they do it, as they
routinely ship overseas.

Christian Lawrence
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Karp Family Research Laboratories 06-004B
One Blackfan Circle
Boston, Massachusetts 02115
Tel: 617.355.9041
Fax: 617.355.9064