[Zbrafish] Pronase

David Soriano david.sorianodelamo at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:29:47 EST 2006

Hi,

My name is David Soriano.  I am a grad student in the chem department at
McGill U. in Montreal.  I just googled pronase and came accross a message
you wrote a few years ago in www.bio.net...It was regarding the different
grades of Pronase that existed and their different prices.  I presently buy
it from Aldrich but I just don't like the enzymes these people sell...they
tend to be crap.  I am not sure about waht grade it is but it is probably 0
if it even gets a number.  Did you ever end up figuring out who sells good
pronase at a reasonable price?  A quick search lead me to Roche...did you
ever try their enzyme preparation?  What buffers did you use it at?  At what
pH?

Thanks

David

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology.
first two months FREE*.