[Zbrafish] In situs on larval stage fish

Adrian Grimes grimes at duke.edu
Tue Aug 8 09:18:55 EST 2006

Hi!
Does anyone have a protocol for removing pigment on later stage larvae for
in situ hybridizations? Can I use hydrogen peroxide and, if so, at what
point in a standard in-situ protocol should I attempt this? I don't want to
use PTU as it may complicate the toxicology study I am doing.
Thanks,
Adrian Grimes

"Nothing is more common than the erroneous belief that one is displaying
judgment or taste by showing an unwillingness to be pleased"  Samuel Johnson
(1709 - 1784)
Adrian Grimes
PhD Candidate
c/o The Kirby Lab