[Zbrafish] eNOS

Teraias at hotmail.com Teraias at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 12:13:52 EST 2006

I am currently beginning a research project involving zebrafish and I
was hoping someone could answer a question for me.  I was hoping to be
able to amplify the endothelial NOS gene from zebrafish but I can't
seem to find the gene sequence anywhere.  I've been able to find the
sequences for iNOS and nNOS, but not eNOS.  I was wondering if you
could tell me if you know if eNOS exists in zebrafish, that is, is
there a separate gene responsible for eNOS?  And if it does exist,
would you happen to know if it has been sequenced and, if so, where I
might be able to find it?