[Zbrafish] zn-5 and zn-8 antibodies

Chi-Bin Chien chi-bin.chien at neuro.utah.edu
Mon Feb 13 13:00:37 EST 2006

Hi Jill,

My understanding has always been that zn-5 and zn-8 came out of
different wells in the same hybridoma screen (done by Bill
Trevarrow), and thus likely represent two different isolates of the
same clone (which would thus recognize the same epitope).  Dave
Fashena worked on DM-GRASP and these antibodies for his PhD thesis. I
believe that they work on Western, I forget if you have to use
nonreducing conditions.

I hope that Dave or Bill can correct or amplify.

Chi-Bin Chien