[Zbrafish] lab strain supply

Eric Herbst erich at aquaticeco.com
Thu Jan 5 09:11:45 EST 2006

Hi Mary,

Have you tried Aquatica Tropicals?  Evidently Scientific Hatcheries has
transferred their ZDR line to them...see below from Scientific Hatcheries
website.

Best wishes,

Eric

Scientific Hatcheries -- Note address changes
8152 Evelyn Cr.
Huntington Beach, Ca. 92646
714-960-4171      714-614-3925 Cell       DEWeaver at surfcity.net

Big change. The hatchery has been sold and we are no longer in the business
of providing live animals. We are still consulting on aquaculture and waste
related problems with an emphasis on consulting for Consulting Engineering
Companies.

Our Strain of wild type zebrafish (ZDR) has been transferred to Aquatica
Tropicals in Florida so researcher can continue to obtain this high quality,
high performance, genetically diverse (non-inbreed) strain of zebra fish for
their research needs. Aquatica Tropicals can be contacted at 1 (813)
757-0289 and they should be able to satisfy your research animal needs.

><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
Eric Herbst
Staff Biologist
Aquatic Habitats (A Division of Aquatic Eco-Systems, Inc.)
2395 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703
Tel: 877 900 2422; 407 886 7575
Fax: 407 886 1223
Email:  erich at aquaticeco.com
www.aquatichabitats.com

"The proceeding information is confidential and privileged.  It only should
be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting business with Aquatic
Eco-Systems, Inc.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by replying to this message and then delete the information from your
system.  Thank you for your cooperation."