[Zbrafish] Re: Inexpensive alternatives to the Ahab system?

Claudia claudia_hohn at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 13 11:05:46 EST 2006

Hi Jones,
I am a grad student at Mississippi State and I just built my own
zebrafish system it is a two rack system with each 12 5gallon tanks on
a flow through. To built one rack costs about $500. Most parts are from
Aquatic Eco. I am in the process of writing the specifics up but I
could tell you all the details if you are interested.
Claudia Hohn