FW: [Zbrafish] Histology

Jen Matthews jmatthews at zfin.org
Tue Jun 20 17:58:29 EST 2006

Hi Charles,
The following book is good, but difficult to find. I also list some
on-line histology resources. very best, -Jen

An Atlas of Fish Histology, Normal and Pathological, 2nd Ed. 1995, F.
Takashima and T. Hibiya, Kodansha Ltd., Tokyo. and G. Fischer, New
York. (ISBN1-56081-412-8, G. Fischer, N.Y.)

Fathead Minnow Histology Atlas -- University of Maryland:
http://aquaticpath.umd.edu/fhm/

Larval Anatomy and Histology of the Zebrafish --ZFIN, University of
Oregon
http://zfin.org/zf_info/anatomy.html

Trout Histology Image Collection -- U. S. Fish and Wildlife Service
http://training.fws.gov/BART/fish/histo1.html

 Fish Histopathology images at AFIP
 http://www.afip.org/histfish/

Jennifer L. Matthews, DVM, PhD
Zebrafish International Resource Center
Pathology and Health Services
5274 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-5274     <(()><
(541) 346-6028 ext. 14             <(()><
Fax (541) 346-6151
jmatthews at zfin.org