[Zbrafish] Rations for optimal growth

s.coyle.1 at research.gla.ac.uk s.coyle.1 at research.gla.ac.uk
Wed Jun 28 09:31:20 EST 2006

Hi Folks

I would be very grateful if you could answer a couple of questions for
me. I am a post graduate researcher at the University of Glasgow and
am about to begin working with zebrafish looking at boldness. Could
you tell me what rations a zebrafish requires for optimal growth
(adult size and at optimum temperature)? I have no idea
how much food this fish requires and what temperature one should keep
this fish at for optimal growth. I also need to find sources of wild
caught fish (and information on habitat) from a reputible
organisation.  Any information would be gladly recieved.
Yours
Susie