[Zbrafish] growing embryos

Dikla Yahav dikla at bgu.ac.il
Sun May 21 01:17:42 EST 2006

Hello every body
I work with zbrafish embryos and I have a little problem. Recently, after injecting the embryos with no matter what, they tend to get fungi. I although that it might be because I grow them in the system water instead of embryo water. can any one recommend or tell me how they grow their embryos except of what's written in the fish book? any thing will be blest
Thanks
Dikla