[Zbrafish] The best things about fish...

jason.cockington At gmail.com via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by jason.cockington At gmail.com)
Wed Nov 15 19:13:17 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

i am planning to put together a poster for display near our facility
that talks a bit about the zebrafish and why you might use it in

I was just wondering if anyone has any thoughts about what the best
features of the Zf model is?

i want to make the poster to really attract interrest in the fish, so
any neat features that you know of that make Zf the best research model
out there, would be great!

Thanks everyone for your help in my other posts too  :O)

best regards,