[Zbrafish] Re: Zebrafish kidney

Santhosh via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by santhosh.karanth from gmail.com)
Sat Oct 7 07:27:39 EST 2006

Hi Claudia,

To begin with you need to dissect a bigger zebrafish (may be 2.5 to 3.5
cm in length). Once you clean up the belly, wash with DH2O. You can
observe the red string like kidney; somewhat tightly stick to the upper
belly region just beneath the vertebral column. Use forceps to remove
them.

All the best
Santhosh