[Zbrafish] certification

Claudia via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by claudia_hohn from hotmail.com)
Thu Oct 12 15:04:11 EST 2006

Hi,
I am a PhD student working with zebrafish. I hold a service
assistantship as "Hatchery Manager" for our fish facilities. I was
wondering if anybody knows of courses or training sessions that would
lead to a certification in aquatic lab animal care. I know that there
is a lot offered for rodents... in conjunction with AAALAC. I would
like to use the time during my PhD and get an additional
certification/accreditation that would give me an advantage once I
apply for positions in aquatic lab animal management.

Thank you,
Claudia