[Zbrafish] Zebrafish variation

christian lawrence clawrence at rics.bwh.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 15 14:29:36 EST 2006

You might want to try some of the fish farms from Florida.

www.ekkwill.com

Or

Aquatica tropicals
1 (813)
757-0289

Don't know how genetically diverse they are, but it may be worth a try.

Christian Lawrence
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Karp Family Research Laboratories 06-004B
One Blackfan Circle
Boston, Massachusetts 02115
Tel: 617.355.9041
Fax: 617.355.9064