[Zbrafish] Kaede antibody

gelodelacruz from gmail.com via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by gelodelacruz from gmail.com)
Tue Apr 3 15:00:10 EST 2007

Hi Everyone.  I would like to know if anyone here has used an anti-
Kaede antibody in zebrafish.  I've only found one so far online, and
it's from MBL International (anti-CoralHue Kaede, PM012).  I've tried
finding papers online utilizing this, but couldn't find any. I would
like to use this antibody for immunohistochemistry.

Has anyone here worked with this antibody?  Or have you heard anything
about this antibody?  Thanks.