[Zbrafish] Working schedule for mid- to late- somite stage study

cheuk.chung from gmail.com via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by cheuk.chung from gmail.com)
Thu Apr 26 13:31:34 EST 2007

Hello,

My name is Tony and I am a graduate student working on zebrafish
embryonic development. My project involves embryo injection and fixing
injected embryos at 8-20 somite stage embryos (8-20hpf). In addition,
the animal facility we shared turns the light on at 8am. So
subsequently, my work usually starts at 8am and ends at 3am. It's
quite a stretch for me.
So my question is, "is there any way to arrange the work so that I
don't have to do this all the time?"

Thanks for any input.

Tony