[Zbrafish] Dishwashers

Eric Moore via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by Eric.Moore from MarineBiotech.com)
Thu Aug 23 11:51:32 EST 2007

Hi Katie,

The brand isn't really important other than you would like to be able to
achieve 82.2C (180F) and you need to make sure the tanks fit properly.
Some higher end washers allow you to set the temperature.  A recent
encounter with a Miele unit in Boston showed that it was running up to
194F.  Most labs don't use soap for fear of leaving behind residual
soap.

Eric

Eric Moore
Territory Manager