[Zbrafish] Zebrafish facility paint

Seth Jeannotte via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by seth.jeannotte from MarineBiotech.com)
Thu Dec 13 12:28:37 EST 2007

Hi Judy.  We have seen high humidity levels in some labs due to lack of
air changes in the lab (they are also typically located on an outside
wall or top floor of a building).

In one of the most recent cases, they increased the amount of air
changes (number of times the air is removed and replaced per hour) and
the humidity dropped significantly (We typically recommend 8-12 changes
per hour).  After they decreased the humidity,they had a remediation
company clean off the walls and ceilings with a very weak bleach
solution.  It took care of the mold, and I don't think they've had a
recurrence since.

I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you off line if you'd like to
get in touch with me.

Thanks and have a great day!

Seth Jeannotte
Territory Manager