[Zbrafish] Re: Mycobacteria

swarvegorilla via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by fatcatfish At optusnet.com.au)
Fri Feb 2 06:21:59 EST 2007

I used metrodonazole flagyl
250mg per 50L
treat daily for at least 6 days
best results gained with medicated feed (crush tablet, add bit tank water,
and soak dry food in mixture then feed)
search for fish tb if your refering to the mykobacterium marina or a close
one.
your fish are little make it tricky to spot nodules etc
myself I'm used to treating bigger cichlids
heh heh

news:mailman.870.1169569137.19683.zbrafish At net.bio.net...