[Zbrafish] Adult zebrafish atlas

Jen Matthews via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by jmatthews At zfin.org)
Wed Feb 7 15:08:05 EST 2007

Hi Geraldine,
Here are a couple of photos of zebrafish internal anatomy with some
labels over the major organs. The liver is multi-lobed and located in
the cranial abdomen. The spleen is a slender, deep red organ that
bleeds easily. You will typically have to do some blunt dissection
and retraction of the liver and intestine to expose it. Let me know
if you need histological anatomy. very best, -Jen