[Zbrafish] Injection Mold

alanmfg via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by alanmfg from verizon.net)
Wed Feb 21 13:30:23 EST 2007

>    1. Injection plate mould (Kevin Jones)

> I am trying to obtain an injection plate mould. The machinist at my
> college is not sure he can make them. Anyone have a reference of a
> shop they've used to make these?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Kevin Jones

If this is inappropriate (advertising)  please delete this.
However, in direct reply to Kevin Jones' question,
these molds can be purchase directly from us.

   6 well mold  "F-6"     $25.00 each
150 well mold "F-150"  $40.00 each

 6 well mold has 6 troughs with 1 angled side and 1 vertical side

150 well mold is similar except each trough is divided into 25 compartments

thank you,

John Buchenan
AL-AN Manufacturing, Inc.
214-B South Meadow Road