[Zbrafish] injection plate mold

Bonnie Ullmann via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by ullmann from uoneuro.uoregon.edu)
Thu Feb 22 11:10:13 EST 2007

Hello there,
Sorry I got the wrong phone number and URL for Adaptive Science,
which makes the injection mold that we like. The correct information
is below.

The benefit of these molds over the ones we used to make for
ourselves with glass capillaries and silicone molding material is
that it is faster to get the embryos into line with the slanted
design of the trough. The mold comes with some clear instructions on
using the template.

My apologies for not keeping the correct contact information where I
could find it!
Bonnie