[Zbrafish] Re: Collecting embryos from AHAB photoperiod tanks

Burdine, Rebecca D via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by rburdine At Princeton.EDU)
Mon Jan 8 12:32:04 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

We've been contemplating making devices such as the ones you are
describing.  Would you be willing to send a picture of your collecting
device for the AHAB or Marine Biotech tanks?

Thanks,
Becky

Rebecca D. Burdine, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Molecular Biology
Princeton University
Washington Road Mof 433
Princeton, NJ 08544

Phone: (609) 258-7515
Fax: (609) 258-1343
Email: rburdine At princeton.edu
Admin Assistant: Cathy Falk (609) 258-1604