[Zbrafish] Re: Collecting embryos from AHAB photoperiod tanks

April Freeman via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by april At zfin.org)
Mon Jan 8 15:19:56 EST 2007

Hi Becky,
Here is a picture of the collection tank Chris Lawrence was talking
about.  As he mentioned, these are used at MBL on an AHAB system.

Good Luck,

April

On Jan 8, 2007, at 9:32 AM, Burdine, Rebecca D wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We've been contemplating making devices such as the ones you are
> describing.  Would you be willing to send a picture of your collecting
> device for the AHAB or Marine Biotech tanks?
>
> Thanks,
> Becky

April R. Freeman (Mazanec)
ZIRC Manager