[Zbrafish] Re: Collecting embryos from AHAB photoperiod tanks

Cheuk-Chung Tony Ho via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by wind.4ever At gmail.com)
Tue Jan 9 04:10:16 EST 2007

This picture should give you a general idea about the device that I was
talking about. There is a cover that goes on top, which prevents the
fish from entering the trap while I am retriving it from the tank.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/2059511760055671788yEGPKZ