[Zbrafish] New England Zebrafish Husbandry Association (NEZHA) website now live

pinaleno At gmail.com via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by pinaleno At gmail.com)
Thu Jan 18 08:34:58 EST 2007

Dear All:

A little over a year ago, the New England Zebrafish Husbandry
Association (NEZHA) was formed to faciliate the exchange of information
on zebrafish husbandry between the many labs in greater Boston,
Massachusetts, USA.

NEZHA has since grown into a budding professional organization with an
overall strategy to promote the improvement of husbandry standards for
the usage of zebrafish in scientific research.

We are inviting anyone with an interest in zebrafish husbandry and
culture to join our group as we undertake this important endeavor.

To find out more about NEZHA and what we are trying to accomplish,
please visit our new website at

Best wishes,

Christian Lawrence
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Karp Family Research Laboratories, 06-004B
One Blackfan Circle
Boston, MA 02115
Tel: 617.355.9041
Fax: 617.355.9064