[Zbrafish] Re: Mycobacteria

Olivier via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by opaugois At yahoo.com)
Wed Jan 24 14:20:29 EST 2007

Hi,
You can also try to use some Kanamycin sulfate. You can purchase it at
aquaticeco. Before treatment shut down your UV bulbs and remove the
carbon from your filtration system. However it might not be very
realistic to treat the whole system for a couple of fish since you will
destroy all the bacteria ( nitrosoma and Nitrobacter) from your
filtration and endanger the all population of fish..

Olivier Paugois
Whitehead Institute
9 Cambridge Center
Cambridge,MA 02142