[Zbrafish] 5th European Zebrafish Genetics and Development Meeting registration to transfer

daria.gavriouchkina from gmail.com via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by daria.gavriouchkina from gmail.com)
Thu Jul 5 08:57:39 EST 2007

Hi!

I am a PhD student at the EMBL, Heidelberg. I have registered for the
5th European Zebrafish Genetics and Development Meeting will take
place from 12-15 July 2007 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. However, I
will not be going to this meeting. On the Meeting website it says that
it is impossible to reimburse registration fees after April, however
it is possible to send a colleague instead. Would anyone like to take
my place?

Best regards,
Daria Gavriouchkina