[Zbrafish] Problem with pH!! Need help from somebody.

ChambaronBenoit via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by chambaron_benoit from hotmail.com)
Wed Jul 11 14:55:33 EST 2007

Hi, I have been working for almost a month in a new position ( taking
care of zebra fish). Unfortunately, one of the rack had some algue
growing up, So I decided to clean the tank!!! the pH was 7,0-7,5 the
day before and at the end of the day it was 7,0. The following day it
was at 6,5. Does anyone knows if the algue can play a role in the pH
variation?

Thank to let me know