[Zbrafish] Kidney of zebrafish

Katrine Bilberg Hansen via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by katrine.hansen from biology.au.dk)
Thu Jun 7 05:19:53 EST 2007

Dear Colleen

I found on the internet that you ones needed to identify the kidney of adult
zebrafish. I would like to dissect the kidney of adult zebrafish, to examine
the concentration of nanoparticles. I hope you could describe were the kidney
is placed in the fish

Tank you in advance

Sincerely Katrine

I wonder if anyone could help me to identify the kidney in the adult
zebrafish?I want to prepare some RNA from the kidney. I need a
good anatomical description so I can recognize it. Thank you in

Katrine Bilberg Hansen
Ph.D. student
University of Aarhus
Department of Biological Sciences
Building 1131
DK-8000 Aarhus C
Tlf.8942 2646, Email: katrine.hansen from biology.au.dk