[Zbrafish] Kidney of zebrafish

Katrine Bilberg Hansen via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by katrine.hansen from biology.au.dk)
Thu Jun 7 05:19:53 EST 2007

Dear Colleen

I found on the internet that you ones needed to identify the kidney of adult
zebrafish. I would like to dissect the kidney of adult zebrafish, to examine
the concentration of nanoparticles. I hope you could describe were the kidney
is placed in the fish

Tank you in advance

Sincerely Katrine

Hi,

I wonder if anyone could help me to identify the kidney in the adult
zebrafish?I want to prepare some RNA from the kidney. I need a
good anatomical description so I can recognize it. Thank you in
advance.

Coleen

--
Katrine Bilberg Hansen