[Zbrafish] structure identification

Grzegorz Burzynski via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by gburzyn from emory.edu)
Wed Jun 20 08:45:36 EST 2007

Hello everyone,

I wonder whether somebody can help me in the identification of the
structure , which was picked up by my in situ probe recently. It
doesn't seem to be any part of the pancreas or thyroid (we thought it
might be). This spot locates I think somewhere at the  sphincter/
pancreas inlet areas maybe, I'm not really sure. Therefore I ask for
help. Please find attached pictures of  in situs. I'd really
appreciate your help.

Greg

Grzegorz Burzynski, Ph.D.
Emory University