[Zbrafish] Aquatic Habitats Equipment for Sale!!

ZfishDFCI via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by BBaker320 from gmail.com)
Mon Mar 26 13:44:56 EST 2007

This blog was posted about  2 months ago and we still have many items
left to sell. We need to get rid of everything before the storage site
closes, so we are stressing BEST OFFER! Contact information is listed
below...

The Dr. Thomas Look Lab at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston,
MA is selling used (~7 yrs) Aquatic Habitats zebrafish housing
equipment. Listed below are the items being sold. These items must go
within the next couple of months, as the storage area will no longer
be available.

All equipment is in very good condition. Fish tanks, plumbing are not
included. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Assembly is
also the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact Barry Baker
(BarryJ_Baker from dfci.harvard.edu) or John Kanki
(John_Kanki from dfci.harvard.edu) for more information.

4-Shelf Rack
Dimentions: 60"L x 14"W x 78"H
Holds all 3 tank sizes (1L x20, 3L x12, & 10L x6)
AHAB Model #: AHSA
Original Selling Price: $6,823.68
Our Selling Price: $500.00 or best offer
6 available

5-Shelf Rack
Dimentions: 60"L x 14"W x 78"H
Holds 1L x20 and 3L x12 tanks. Will not fit 10L tanks
AHAB Model #: AHSAS
Original Selling Price: $6,966.92
Our Selling Price: $500.00 obo
12 available

Support Bars
Used on 5-Shelf Racks to support 10L tanks
Dimentions: 60"W
AHAB Model #: DSB1
Original Selling Price: $98.87
Our Selling Price: Included with racks
12 available

Reserve Water Reservoirs
Backup water storage
Dimentions: Gallons - 500, Diameter - 47", Tank Ht - 64", Total ht -
71", Manway - 16"
AHAB Model #: 900500
Original Selling Price: $479.00
Our Selling Price: $100.00 obo