[Zbrafish] History of Zebrafish research

Jim Endersby via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by jje21 from cam.ac.uk)
Wed May 2 04:48:07 EST 2007

A few years ago I asked members of this group for information and
advice about the history of Zebrafish for a book I was writing. Many
of you were generous enough to write to me and several asked me to let
them know when the book was done. So, I hope people won't object if I
let you know that "A Guinea Pig's History of Biology" (which includes
a chapter on Zebrafish) will be published in the UK by William
Heinemann on May 23. This edition will be appearing in Canada,
Australia and NZ in the next few months, with a US edition from
Harvard University Press due in November. If you would like to know
more, please visit www.jimendersby.com

Many thanks, Jim Endersby