[Zbrafish] positive control for toxicity study

buttercup4rocks from gmail.com via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by buttercup4rocks from gmail.com)
Thu May 17 09:10:06 EST 2007

Hi i'm a graduate student studying some wastewater using the zebrafish
embryo toxicity test and am unfamiliar with the development of the
embryos. I need a positive control substance to give known
malformations at known times so that I can compare it to normal
healthy development (just as background information before starting
the toxicity test).  If anyone knows of a good substance, please
please let me know!