[Zbrafish] NEW ZEBRA FISH FACILITIES

Sebastián Calligaris via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by scalligaris from fcm.uncu.edu.ar)
Wed Nov 28 13:23:07 EST 2007

Dear Tim Denning,

My name is Sebastián D. Calligaris, I'm a posdoc scientist and I'm very interested in working with zebrafish. I'm looking for information about zebrafish laboratory disegn and facilities and I became happy when I found your message in Internet about new zebra fish faciliites from Thu May 23 10:00:49 EST 2002. Could you receive help? Could you start up with the zebra fish lab?
Best regards,

PhD Sebastián D. Calligaris
Laboratorio de Biología Celular y Molecular
IHEM-CONICET
Facultad de Ciencias Médicas, Univ Nac de Cuyo
Phone: (54) 261-4494143
Fax:     (54) 261-4494117