[Zbrafish] job for a PhD researcher
irojo from suk.azti.es
(by irojo from suk.azti.es)
Thu Oct 4 04:54:05 EST 2007
Azti-Tecnalia Technological centre in Spain requires for its Food
Research Unit a PhD RESEARCHER. He will be involved in proyects
related to zebrafish as animal model.
· Carry out proposals and cooperate in the development and
implementation of research projects and technological developments at
both national and international levels in the field of Food Research.
· Collaboration with multidisciplinary interrelations.
· Collaboration in the definition of strategic lines of action in his/
her area of expertise and the search of new projects.
· PhD in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Food technology,
Agronomist engineering or related science. Other option is to be an
· Good command of spoken and written English.
· Extraction of nucleic acids from different tissues and food matrix.
· Studies of gene expression (Northern, RT-PCR...)
· Amplification of poliformic fragments by means of qualitative and
· Cloning based techniques (plasmidic vectors, recombinant selection,
· Production and purification of recombinant proteins.
· Genotypes, characterisation of SNPs, micro satellites,
heterozygosity studies, QTL detection.
· Project design and management. Computer literate,
· Statistics and experiment design. User of scientific databases.
· Willingness to travel. Full clean driving licence.
· Full time contract.
· Participation in multidisciplinary projects in consortia with
different prestigious research centres and companies
· Training in different areas of knowledge.
· Competitive salary according to experience.
Those interested in this job offer must send an updated CV to:
"Departamento de Administración y Desarrollo de Personas" at AZTI to
the following e-mail address: rrhh from suk.azti.es
IA200706">* by 15/10/2007*.
More information about the Zbrafish