[Zbrafish] zebrafish meeting in New Zeland

Sinnakaruppan MATHAVAN via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by mathavans from gis.a-star.edu.sg)
Sun Oct 28 20:37:57 EST 2007

Hi,

I am interested to attend the meeting that you are planning to organize.
Please keep me in the mailing list and keep me informed.

Thanks

Mathavan

S.Mathavan  Ph.D.

Stem Cell & Developmental Biology

Genome Institute of Singapore

Genome Building #02-01

60 Biopolis Street

Singapore 138672

office: (65) 6478 8171

fax: (65) 6478 9004

This email is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please
do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any
other person. Thank you.