[Zbrafish] (no subject)

Vera.Binder from med.uni-duesseldorf.de via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by Vera.Binder from med.uni-duesseldorf.de)
Tue Oct 30 14:49:04 EST 2007

Hi all,
I am working on zebrafish now since the beginning of this year and I realize more and more that it would be extremely important for my project to learn how to draw blood from the fish to do blood smears and how to get/puncture kidney marrow. I tried to read about it but it is not so helpful. For this reason, I am looking for a lab which I could visit and where I could learn those techniques in a few weeks. I know, time is money and we don´t have both, but I would be very happy to get the chance to learn those techniques or to get at least some good hints how to do it.
many thanks in advance
Vera.

(vera_aloa from hotmail.com)