[Zbrafish] Re: problem of breeding

sarah at RIC via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by sspinette from ric.edu)
Wed Sep 12 15:56:29 EST 2007

On Sep 12, 3:04 am, "ir... from suk.azti.es" <ir... from suk.azti.es> wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I have two tanks of 50 L with 60 zebrafish, and my problem is the
> breeding of these. I consider that I control the conditions, and it is
> supposed that fish have a good health because are bought in the center
> of oregon. Have you problems in this aspect? it is possible that the
> tap water can be influencing on breeding? I am desperate and I would
> like that anybody can help me to solve this situation.
> thanks very much

what are you feeding your fish? We have had very good results with a
food made by Teklad: http://www.harlan.com/news/zebrafish-xenopus-diets.asp
How are you doing your breeding? and what are you adding to your tap
water? do you monitor pH, dissolve Oxygen, temperature, o you have
them on the 14 hr light, 10 hr dark cycle all the time?