[Zbrafish] problem of breeding

David Lains via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by david from zebrafish.org)
Wed Sep 12 16:27:48 EST 2007

Hello Irojo

I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty breeding your fish.

Please contact me so we can address your husbandry concerns.

Best Fishes
David Lains <}}}><
Aquaculturist, Research Assistant
Zebrafish International Resource Center
5274 University of Oregon
Eugene, Or 97403
Email: david from zebrafish.org
pH: (541) 346-6028 ext. 18
fax: (541) 346-6151

-----Original Message-----
From: zbrafish-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu
[mailto:zbrafish-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of irojo from suk.azti.es
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 12:05 AM
To: bionet-organisms-zebrafish from moderators.isc.org
Subject: [Zbrafish] problem of breeding

Good morning,

I have two tanks of 50 L with 60 zebrafish, and my problem is the
breeding of these. I consider that I control the conditions, and it is
supposed that fish have a good health because are bought in the center
of oregon. Have you problems in this aspect? it is possible that the
tap water can be influencing on breeding? I am desperate and I would
like that anybody can help me to solve this situation.
thanks very much