[Zbrafish] whole mount in situ hybridization

Claudia via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by claudia_hohn from hotmail.com)
Wed Sep 19 09:55:36 EST 2007

Hi,
I was wondering if anybody has done in situ hybridization on whole
mount zebrafish embryos using oligonucleotides as probes? I found some
good protocols for the actual ISH procedure but none of them used
oligos as a probe. I would like to use a DIG oligonucleotide tailing
kit to prepare probes. Please let me know if you have any experience
with this in zebrafish and what size probe worked best for you.
Thank you,
Claudia