[Zbrafish] dying embryos

Jim D. via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by jimdowlingmdphd from mac.com)
Thu Apr 3 13:30:21 EST 2008

Hello.  We have recently had a problem.  In our last several
injections of either RNA or cDNA, every embryo has been dying.  They
look OK at 8 hpf but are dead by 24 hpf.  At least one of the
constructs has been tried previous and is not lethal by itself.  One
thought we had is that we are using a batch of Qiagen RNase free water
for the dilutions.  Otherwise, we are looking for thoughts/
suggestions.  Has this all of sudden happened to anyone else?
Thanks.