[Zbrafish] abstract deadline: 2008 international meeting

Chi-Bin Chien via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by chi-bin.chien from neuro.utah.edu)
Fri Apr 4 08:26:54 EST 2008

8th International Meeting on Zebrafish Development and Genetics
June 25-29, 2008 - Madison, WI, USA

To all of our zebrafish and medaka colleagues,

A gentle reminder that the abstract submission deadline for the 2008
International Zebrafish meeting is coming up on Monday, April 14
(lodging deadline, May 19). You can find the meeting website here:

http://www.union.wisc.edu/zebrafish/index.html

In addition to keynote lectures by Chuck Kimmel and Allan Spradling,
plenary and concurrent sessions, and poster sessions, this year we
have added a new workshop format, whose topics were suggested by the
community. These 10 workshops will generally feature a mixture of
invited talks and talks selected from submitted abstracts, with
significant time allotted for discussion. We think the workshop
topics are very exciting and will be of interest to many in the
community. Descriptions of the workshops can be found here:

http://www.union.wisc.edu/zebrafish/workshops.html

We are looking forward to seeing you and hearing about some great
science in Madison.

2008 Organizing Committee:

Sharon Amacher, UC Berkeley, USA
Laure Bally-Cuif, GSF-Research Center for Environment and Health, Germany
Chi-Bin Chien, University of Utah, USA
Matthias Hammerschmidt, MPI Immunobiology, Germany
Koichi Kawakami, National Institute of Genetics, Japan
Brant Weinstein, NICHD/NIH, USA

PS--Attached please find a poster announcing the meeting. Feel free
to print it out and hang it up in your labs!