[Zbrafish] egg production

stefan1306 via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by stefan.weigt from merck.de)
Wed Apr 9 05:53:37 EST 2008

Hi everyone,
I have got a problem with my zebrafish: the day before I want to
collect eggs I put the egg traps in the aquarium (about 4 o´clock p.
m.) and usually the animals spawn when the light is turned on the next
day, but since several days the fish mainly spawn in the evening of
the same day I put the traps in. And the next day when I collect the
eggs they are to old for my experiments. I have got no idea what is
the reason, perhaps someone can guess. Many thanks in advance!