[Zbrafish] Breeding zebrafish

Wenyan Mei via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by meiw from ccri.net)
Wed Apr 9 09:36:38 EST 2008

Dear Jen,

I am an investigator at the Ohio State University. We are having big problem
with our fish breeding. It has been two and half years since my fish
facility was built by Aquatic Habitats. The water condition is good in our
fish facility: pH around 7.3-7.6, Conductivity around 250-300, and
Temperature is a little higher (29C). We feed brine shrimp twice daily for
the fish. Females look great with big belly. But they simply don't lay eggs
for us. This really bother us because our project progress is delayed due to
breeding problem. I am wondering if you can give me some suggestions to make
fish breed better. Thanks a lot.
wenyan

----------------------------------------- Confidentiality Notice:
The following mail message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. The recipient is responsible to
maintain the confidentiality of this information and to use the
information only for authorized purposes. If you are not the
intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review, use,
disclosure, distribution, copying, printing, or action taken in
reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message. Thank you.