[Zbrafish] embryo decrease

Steven Waldron via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by waldrons from u.washington.edu)
Tue Apr 15 10:41:40 EST 2008

Hi James,
You might want to make sure your fish are not too old too breed. After
they are a year old or so their productivity can become capricious.

Separating the sexes from on another can also increase yields. The fish
could very well be breeding in their holding tanks before you ever set
up them up to spawn.

best,
Steve Waldron
University of Washington, Seattle