[Zbrafish] Zebrafish Age / Size Variations;

Christian Lawrence via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by Christian.Lawrence from childrens.harvard.edu)
Fri Aug 8 11:54:41 EST 2008

FYI:  For discussion of relationships between between sexual
differentiation, body length, and age, see: Maak H, Segner CR, and Tyler R
(2003) Ontogeny of sexual differentiation in different strains of zebrafish
(Danio rerio). Fish Physiology and Biochemistry, Volume 28, Numbers 1-4,
2003 , pp. 125-128(4).

Chris