[Zbrafish] ze positive responses

Serena via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by mena22787 from excite.com)
Mon Aug 18 15:19:48 EST 2008

Hi all!  Our fish have stopped producing embryos so we have currently
shifted gears.  We now change out 10% of the water (we have a 10
gallon, 20 gallon, and a benchtop recirculation system) of each tank
once daily with conditioned water.  We have also been experimenting
with different types of food, ranging from artemia to dried brine
shrimp flakes to pellets.  My question is how long should it take for
fish to respond positively and resume embryo production if conditions
are favorable?  Thanks!  Serena