[Zbrafish] Re: seasonal mortality?

David Lains via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by david from zebrafish.org)
Thu Dec 4 14:43:17 EST 2008

Hi Jocelyn

I think there are a few factors that could be effecting this including
seasonal variations in HVAC systems or source water conditions...

Best Fishes
David Lains <}}}><
Aquaculturist, Research Assistant
Zebrafish International Resource Center
5274 University of Oregon
Eugene, Or 97403
Email: david from zebrafish.org
pH: (541) 346-6028 ext. 18
fax: (541) 346-6151

-----Original Message-----
From: zbrafish-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu
[mailto:zbrafish-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of Jocelyn
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 11:18 AM
To: bionet-organisms-zebrafish from moderators.isc.org
Subject: [Zbrafish] Re: seasonal mortality?

My experience:
+ I've worked with zebrafish for 14 years in two locations.
+ I do believe in seasonal mortality: early fall

The University of Oregon maintains a good database of nursery stats.
I'd love to see what they have to say regarding this.