[Zbrafish] IHC/HE Assistance

Michal Galus via zbrafish%40net.bio.net (by galus.michal from gmail.com)
Mon Dec 15 14:55:38 EST 2008

Hello,
I have recently finished an exposure where we have prepared adult
zebrafish for IHC/HE whole mount slides. We will be subjecting the
samples to serial longitudinal sections and we are attempting to find
a protocol to decalcify the fish for sectioning. I am inquiring if
anyone is aware of any protocols or would be able to point me in the
right direction of where I would be able to find some.

Thank you for your time,

Sincerely
Mike